Guidelines to authors
- Only original and unpublished research work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present material that is identical or substantially similar to work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered.
- The contributors should certify that manuscript has neither been published anywhere nor is being considered presently for publication anywhere.
- Abstract (Not exceeding 300 words) with 5-6 key words should reach us latest by 21st May, 2018 to email@example.com
- Submission should clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address(es), telephone and fax numbers and email address(es) and the title of the paper.
Please follow the format as per the instructions below:
- All papers must be written in Times New Roman font style, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, margin all around and 8.5″ × 11″ page setting.
- The file name should be in Reference number (which will be provided by us on acceptance of the abstract).
- All headings must be capital and bold. All sub-headings must be bold and italicized.
- All tables and figures, sequentially numbered must be appended at the end of the paper after references section. Please clearly mention in the text a preferred location for table. All tables and figures must be in an edit-able format.
- While writing the paper, papers need to follow APA style of citation
- Acceptance of Abstract 1st June 2018.
- last date for Full paper submission 16th July 2018
- Selected papers duly registered will be published in the edition of GITAM Journal of Management
- At-least one author needs to pre-register for the conference and present the paper to be eligible for the paper to be published.
- Certificate would be issued only to the presenter(s) in case of multiple authors.
- A maximum of two papers can be submitted by one person.
- Paper should be plagiarism free.
Poster should be Innovative Business Model on Conference Themes
Content, layout and presentation of the actual poster
Please make sure the poster you bring to conference fulfills the following criteria:
- Poster size is A 1 (841×594 mm)
- All text on the poster is in English
- The poster is printed in portrait, not landscape format
- Print of title, authors, and affiliations is 3 cm, 2 cm, and 1 cm tall, respectively
- Poster contains contact information of the main author
- Poster is made from material that is easy to fix to poster-board with push pins
- All materials on the poster should be easily readable from more than 1 m away
- There are no rules regarding poster materials. You may wish to construct your poster yourself or have it professionally printed. We do not provide such services.
- Authors shall get a Certificate of Participation & Presentation for the contribution with your name and title of the Poster you presented.